My Next Match Events feature comes with an integrated ticket scanner. Organisation Admins, Sub-Organisers and Scanners can scan the event attendees' tickets at event entrances directly through the website, using any mobile device or laptop with a web camera.
Organisation Admins, Sub-Organisers and Scanners scan the QR Code on the ticket, verify if the ticket is valid, and provide an option to Check-in the attendees. Once a ticket is scanned, it can never be scanned again after Check-in.
Note: Don't forget, you cannot check in after the start date of the event.
The ticket scanner requires the following to work:
- The device must have a camera/web-camera.
- Browser permission to Allow Camera.
QR Code scanner automatically prompts to Allow Camera. After allowing the camera, it never prompts it again and works seamlessly.
If the browser does not prompt to Allow Camera (this happens rarely), you need to go to browser settings and manually allow the camera.
Before proceeding to the Ticket scanner, let's see the Ticket PDF. The event system generates tickets in PDF format with a unique QR Code in each.
- QR Code has got a unique Ticket ID + Order number, which belong to a single customer's ticket.
- The ticket format is PDF; hence it's compatible by default on all devices.
- QR Code size on the ticket is increased; hence the scanning is faster, and you don't even need to Zoom in.
- Organisation Admins | Sub-Organisers | Customers - everyone can download tickets from their Bookings page.
Scan & Check-in
The scanning & Check-in is a very smooth process and work perfecly on IOS, Android, and Desktops.
- Organisation Admins, Sub-Organisers and Scanners can Scan & Check-in the tickets of their own events only.
- Multi-ticket scans: if, for instance, a ticket has 3 Attendees (3 Qty), then you can scan the ticket up to 3 times (Max Scan = Qty)
- The Total Scans / Total Quantity will appear on the Customer Bookings and Organisation Bookings pages.
- If the Booking Status is Disabled or if the Booking Is Paid is set to No, then that ticket won't be scanned & Checked-in.
1. Visit the scanner page from Scan Ticket on the header menu.
2. The scanner starts automatically, just bring the ticket QR Code in front of it.
3. If the ticket is valid, you'll see the ticket details.
4. Select attendee and click Verify & Check-in.
Congratulations! You've completed the scan process.