If you have admin rights for a club, you can edit the settings of the club. This article will guide you on how to update the settings of your club.
1. First of all, go to mynextmatch.com and provide your login details to continue.
2. While in the Lobby, click on My Organisations.
3. Click on the Dashboard of your club.
4. Click Settings.
5. The Settings menu consists of three parts: General Settings, Club Membership Code, Term&Conditions. This article will focus on the General Settings.
6. The club's title, contact information and location details are all under the General Settings. Click Edit to update a detail, make the desired changes and click Save.