On the MNM Event, you can view and edit the bookings that you have purchased. In this article we have three sections; booking, required details, and application approval.
1. Go to mynextmatch.com and provide your login details to continue.
2. While in the Lobby, click on Event Finder.
3. Click Browse Events.
4. Click on the event that you want to apply for and view the event detail page. You can apply filters to find suitable events.
5. Click on Get your tickets now and view tickets on sale.
6. Once there, select the number of attendees.
7. Choose the attendee type and provide details: name, surname, gender and date of birth.
For My Existing Child Accounts
For Someone Else
8. Then, if the event requires additional info, you will see a yellow button to provide details. If you don't see this button, you can skip this step.
Additional info includes different parameters based on the event settings;
- Course (If the event has any)
- Sport Division (If the event requires it)
- Organisation Membership (If the event requires a Club, National Federation, or a National Team membership.)
i. If the event has no divisions suitable for the attendee's age or gender, the following warning will appear:
9. Then click Checkout. You will be redirected to the payment service (Stripe) to complete the transaction.
10. After the payment transaction is completed, you will be redirected to the booking list and we will send your booking details including the ticket and invoice to you by email.
1. If the federation requires additional details for the event, you will view a warning on the booking page. There are two types of warning equipment and documents.
2. Click the warning and complete the details.
In the required document section, you will view the document name, downloadable link, description and action. There is three types od action.
- Need attendee’s approval (The customer should be able to review/download the template and give approval via a checkbox.)
- Need attendee’s copy (The customer should be able to review/download the template and upload an updated a copy on supported formats.)
- Need attendee’s access link (The customer should be able to review/download the template and enter an access link.)
In the equipment section, you will view the Equipment Size Guide and equipment name. You can select a suitable size for the attendee according to the size guide.
3. Provide details and save each section separately.
4. If all the details are filled out, you will view the check mark next to them.
Some event organisers may opt for the application approval process after review. In such a case, you can follow the application approval status as a label on the attendee column on my bookings page.
Congrats, you are ready for the event!